Core Library Contributions
There are several options for contributing to Scala’s core libraries. You can:
- Help with Documentation.
- Report Bugs or Issues against the core libraries.
- Fix Bugs or Issues against the reported library bugs/issues.
For significant new functionality or a whole new API to be considered for inclusion in the core Scala distribution, please take into account scala/scala-dev#661 before doing so.
Contributors to this page:
- Becoming a Scala OSS Contributor
- Inclusive Language Guide
- Code Review Contributions
- Core Library Contributions
- Documentation Contributions
- Contribute to API Documentation
- Add New Guides/Tutorials
- Bug Reporting Guide
- Scala Contributors Forum
- Contributing guide
- IDE and Build Tool Contributions
- Scala 2 Hacker's Guide
- Running the Test Suite