A collection of frequently asked questions and their answers! Graciously provided by Daniel Sobral, adapted from his StackOverflow posts.
- How do I find what some symbol means or does?
- How does yield work?
- What are Scala context bounds?
- What is the difference between view, stream and iterator?
- What is breakOut, and how does it work?
- How can I chain/nest implicit conversions?
- Where does Scala look for implicits?
- How are the collections structured? Which one should I choose?
- Why is my abstract or overridden val null?